Pages

July 30, 2019

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink

Hai wassup girls out there!
I'm back again and this time let me tell you about my collection of Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink!

So the story is, little few months ago (probably. I can't remember the exact month) one of my officemate bought a Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink and she said "akak you try this. Warna dia cantik and lawa2 akak beli satu" so I was wondering and thinking about it like "should I give it a try?"

I just decided to buy one and thinking that my officemate said "akak this one lawa, this one that one" lol I was so blind by the colors so officially I bought one and tested it. Guess what? I've been officially attach to it now.

The colors are pretty, not that sticky, very long lasting and match so well with my lips. How to clean it? Just use your make up remover and it's done. Wallahhh....

Right now I've collected 7 colors of Superstay Matte Ink and will probably add more because I just love love love it... Thanks to my officemate, I'm about to be a collector, lol.

So, here I'm listing down my colors :
1. LOVER 15
2. BELIEVER 40
3. AMAZONIAN 70
4. FOUNDER 115
5. ASSERTIVE 205
6. VERSATILE 210
7. TRANSFORMER 230